Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer (m/f/d)
Working Student/Internship (3 months) – remote
About the position
FAST AI Movies is a highly innovative AI start-up that generates training videos for medium-sized companies automatically with the help of AI.
The customer only provides FAST AI Movies with a short input script and everything else is generated by the AI Software.
We empower our team to own their projects end to end and actively contribute throughout the product life cycle. To accelerate your growth path, you will work in a highly innovative tech start-up directly with the technical founder.
Most of the skills required
– Understanding of autoregressive transformers
– Ability to develop Python applications
– some Pytorch knowledge
– Ability to develop machine Learning models and train them
– Ability to create NLP datasets and prepare them for NLP model training
– Ability to fine-tune large transformer models
– Understanding of Knowledge Graph (desirable)
– Some AWS knowledge (desirable)
– Work directly with the CEO/CTO to develop, train, and test natural language processing models
– Contribute to technical conversations and debates, and decide upon approaches and tools to utilise
– Create a natural language processing dataset and use this dataset to train our NLP models.
– Develop new natural language processing models to improve the quality of our product (automatically generated training videos)
– Optimise the keyword expansion to grammatically correct speakable text and optimise the hierarchy extraction
– Follow standard methodologies for testing, profiling, releasing, and optimizing high quality software
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
– Create and maintain technical documentation
– Be a cross-functional team member supporting multiple projects, from device libraries to serverless APIs
What we look for
– Effectively communicate with others
– Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the working day
– Self-starter, solve a problem independently
– Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
– Ability to stay focused and provide attention to detail
– Currently studying; e.g. informatics/information engineering/computer science/business informatics/bioinformatics/data science/machine learning or similar studies
– Flat hierarchies, familiar working environment and short decision-making processes as well as communication at eye level
– Flexible working hours
– Working together directly with the CEO in a high-tech AI start-up
Come on board and bring your spirit to our motivated team. Give us the chance to grow with your personal touch. We look forward to receiving your application. Feel free to send us an email with your CV and GitHub repository to email@example.com.